By Jennifer Bly, OpenSSF
We’re pleased to announce we are hosting the second ever OpenSSF Day at Open Source Summit Europe on Tuesday, September 13th in Dublin and online. The full day program will feature keynotes from Open Source Security Foundation (OpenSSF) contributors and thought leaders. Sessions include presentation, panels, and fireside chats on subjects such as security best practices, vulnerability discovery, securing critical projects, and the future of open source software (OSS) security.
- What: OpenSSF Day at Open Source Summit Europe
- When: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Where: Dublin, Live, In-Person and Virtual
- How to attend: Register for OSS EU and indicate interest in attending OpenSSF day
- Latest advances for secure, digital signatures
- Finding (and helping) fragile or risky packages
- Automated techniques for measuring trustworthiness of open source code and communities
- OSPOs, security teams, and open source maintainers – how they can work together for better coordinated vulnerability disclosures
OpenSSF Day EU
OpenSSF Day is included in your registration package for Open Source Summit EU. Check the “OpenSSF Day” box on the registration form and we’ll keep you in the loop as we add more sessions to the agenda. Register by Tuesday, August 23 to save $250.
This is your chance to meet fellow open source community members and get involved in securing the open source supply chain. You will hear from working group and project leaders on Sigstore, Alpha-Omega, Best Practices, SBOMs, and much more.
We look forward to seeing you in Dublin!