Ways to Participate
Thank you for your interest in the Open Source Security Foundation. There are a number of ways for individuals and organizations to participate in OpenSSF.
We also encourage you to participate in one of our technical working groups or projects that plan, design, and deliver specific technical initiatives. Individuals are welcome to participate.
Technical Working Groups
- Best Practices for Open Source Developers – awareness and education of security best practices
- Securing Critical Projects – hands-on help for critical open source projects
- Supply Chain Integrity – ensuring the provenance of open source code
- Securing Software Repositories – ensuring the provenance of open source code
- Identifying Security Threats – security metrics for open source projects
- Security Tooling – state of the art, globally accessible security tools
- Vulnerability Disclosures – efficient vulnerability reporting and remediation