Ways to Participate
Thank you for your interest in the Open Source Security Foundation. There are a number of ways for individuals and organizations to participate in OpenSSF.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
We also encourage you to participate in one of our technical working groups or projects that plan, design, and deliver specific technical initiatives. Individuals are welcome to participate.
Technical Working Groups
- Best Practices for Open Source Developers – awareness and education of security best practices
- End Users – voice of public and private sector organizations that primarily consume open source
- Identifying Security Threats – security metrics for open source projects
- Securing Critical Projects – hands-on help for critical open source projects
- Securing Software Repositories – ensuring the provenance of open source code
- Security Tooling – state of the art, globally accessible security tools
- Supply Chain Integrity – ensuring the provenance of open source code
- Vulnerability Disclosures – efficient vulnerability reporting and remediation
- Sigstore – signing, verifying and protecting software
- Project Alpha-Omega – partnering with open source software project maintainers to systematically find and fix vulnerabilities in open source code