Ways to Participate
Thank you for your interest in the Open Source Security Foundation. There are a number of ways for individuals and organizations to participate in OpenSSF.
Technical Working Groups
We also encourage you to participate in one of our technical working groups, that plan, design, and deliver specific technical initiatives. Individuals are welcome to participate.
- Identifying Security Threats – security metrics for open source projects
- Security Tooling – state of the art, globally accessible security tools
- Best Practices – awareness and education of security best practices
- Vulnerability Disclosures – efficient vulnerability reporting and remediation
- Supply Chain Integrity – ensuring the provenance of open source code
- Securing Critical Projects – hands-on help for critical open source projects