By Jennifer Bly, OpenSSF
You are invited to join the next virtual OpenSSF Town Hall on Monday, August 15th at 10 AM US/Pacific time.
This Town Hall is going to be a little bit different than previous ones. This Town Hall is especially for open source software maintainers, contributors, software developers, and OSS users who know security is important, but haven’t made the leap to join an OpenSSF Working Group or Project yet. We’ll introduce you to OpenSSF, review what’s been happening over the past few months, and share about what’s next. You will get an in-depth tour of several key initiatives and find out how to get involved yourself in the exciting work of the OpenSSF.
Hosted by Brian Behlendorf, General Manager of OpenSSF, the Town Hall agenda includes:
- OpenSSF Tour and Membership Update
- Securing Software Repos by Dustin Ingram, Google
- Securing Critical Projects and Security Audits by Amir Montazery, OSTIF
- Signing, Verifying and Protecting Software with Sigstore by Asra Ali, Google
- How to Get Involved in OpenSSF Working Groups and Projects
You will also have the opportunity to ask your questions. Our goal is to make sure you leave with a definitive guide on how you can join us to secure the open source software supply chain.
- OpenSSF Town Hall
- Virtual Webinar
- Monday, August 15th
- 10 AM US/Pacific time (see it in your local time)
- Register Now
We look forward to seeing you there!