Please join us for the first-ever OpenSSF Town Hall Meeting on November 9, 2020 from 10 AM to 12 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada).
In this meeting, we will share updates and celebrate accomplishments during the first three months of the project. Attendees will hear from the Governing Board, Technical Advisory Council, and Working Group leads, have an opportunity for Q+A, and learn more about how to get involved in the project. Click here to register.
- Welcome and Overview
- What’s Happening
- Governing Board and Planning Committee
- Technical Advisory Council
- Working Groups
- Identifying Security Threats – security metrics for open source projects
- Security Tooling – state of the art, globally accessible security tools
- Best Practices – awareness and education of security best practices
- Vulnerability Disclosures – efficient vulnerability reporting and remediation
- Digital Identity Attestation – ensuring the provenance of open source code
- Securing Critical Projects – hands-on help for critical open source projects
- Discussion + Q&A
This is a public meeting and everyone is welcome! Please register using the link below to receive a confirmation email with an option to add the meeting to your personal calendar.
We are actively seeking individuals and companies to join us and get involved in securing the open source ecosystem. The town hall meeting is a great opportunity for those not currently involved to learn more about the work we are doing at OpenSSF and how to become a part of it!
We hope to see you there!